Monday, July 13, 2009

We're Getting Ready for This Weekend's Todd Reed Trunk Show!


It's always exciting to see the new things that Todd has been busy creating, and here's a sneak peek at a few of the "pretty pretties"! I'm thrilled that this show will introduce some of his newest creations and I hope that you'll be able to join us to admire this fabulous work. When I first saw Todd's work, I was really drawn to the organic nature of it, and that seems to be the thing that customers react to the most when they see it. I like the mystery of the uncut diamonds, and the subtlety of the natural colored stones. The show is the Friday from 11am - 7pm and Saturday from 10am - 6pm. Of course we carry Todd's work throughout the year, but for 2 days we'll have his full collection. Even if you don't have any intention of buying a diamond this weekend (!), this work is really special and something to see!