Monday, May 18, 2009

It's Our Anniversary!

I can hardly believe it, but this Friday will mark the 3rd anniversary of Max's opening its doors! While the time has gone by so quickly, I do have to say that life before Max's is getting a little bit fuzzy! Thank you SOOOOO much to everyone who has been so supportive....our customers, our artists and chocolatiers, our families...everyone! I am certain that neither we as an organization nor I as an individual could have done it without you! We are going to take a bit of time to reflect on the past 3 years and do some planning for the future this Wednesday and, to do so, are going to close a bit early. We're closing at 5, but will be back at it on Thursday morning at 10. I hope this won't cause any inconvenience and appreciate your understanding. Here's to many more years together!