Monday, January 12, 2009

Have You Seen These Yet?


I really love these bracelets! I am so happy that Max's is the exclusive retailer of these wonderful titanium and sapphire bracelets here in the Twin Cities. Designed and made locally in Minneapolis by Titasa (ok, I will admit that it took me a while to figure it out....Titasa is short for titanium and sapphire!), what I love most about these bracelets is their sleek and highly contemporary design that is very architectural in nature. What I didn't know before about titanium is that it cannot be bent, so these cuffs are cut to their shape. I was really taken by the fine workmanship in these bracelets....from the smooth edges to the sapphire settings in palladium. While the stones are really striking (especially in the bracelets with 3 or 5 stones), I feel totally comfortable wearing these with jeans and a sweater as an everyday item. I hope that you'll come in and take a look....I just love how different these are!